Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Just wondering if this is a known issue and if there is something I can do to troubleshoot.A week or two ago we upgraded a clients UC560 to the most recent firmware and now the directory on the phones is showing up blank.  Rebooting the phones did no...

Hello,Would you help me with this problemI have an installation with a SPA400+SPA900 and phones 3x SPA942. Country is Czech Republic.Incoming   calls shows "Anonymous caller" instead of showing the caller id. I  follow some  instructions, I have seen...

srajep101 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,          We have an small PBX, this is a Cisco Linksys SPA9000 with a Cisco Linksys SPA941 phones, problem is relate to call forward all characteristic, into the LAN it works well, but, when you try to forward a call that comes from PSTN ...

Hello forum members.How do I handle installation when BE6000 does not come pre-installed on the server?I'm working on a BE6K, the server came as an RMA after a faulty C220 M3 server was replaced. I have installed the ESXi and created datastores....

cesekhile by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes