Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I am setting up a UC540 in home environment in the UK , the UC540 is fully up to date with Software Packs etc and GB Locale pack.I have completed the initial config and currently have  2 x 7921g, 1 x Spa525g and 1 x 7911 connected to it.I can dial...

According to documentation the HTTP header "accept-language" should be set in the request when using XML applications. In the case of SPA525G2 (7.4.6) it's not set to anything and in the case of SPA504G (testversion > 7.4.6) it's set to "en" no matte...

When a call comes in, a receptionist will transfer the caller to the appropriate extension by presing the transfer key, then the extension, then transfer again.The caller sometimes hears Moh for a couple seconds....then will hear a dialtone as if the...

Hi Guys,On the Cisco SPA VoIP handset range, there is an option for a 'System  Configuration User Password'. This feature allows additional security  within the GUI and also locks down some of the menus on the phones. These phone menus can be overri...