Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

DTMF issue, Alestra Mexico

Hi All, recently deployed an UC320, now I have problems because they do not receive DTMF tones in my AA, my SIP provider tells me that it is problem of UC320, exisite some PMF file that can solve it?Thanks in advance

Issue with SPA525g registation and FXO port call calls are not disconnecting properly

Hi,I  have a UC540 and updated it to the latest IOS version with the latest  firmware to my phones and i am having registration problems with SPA525g  IP Phones. I updated the firmware of the phones as well and create  manual tftp bindings with but s...

UC320W Regional settings.

There UC320w should be set for outgoing zaonkov. The problem is that there is no regional settings of my country (Azerbaijan).Can anyone tell whether there is a file with the universal locale settings (preferably with no restriction on the length inp...

BE6K upgrades

I have a general question on BE6K upgrades ... Do we have to upgrade all applications at the same time to the same version?e.g. Customer has BE6K 8.6, but wants to only upgrade Unity Connection to 9.x for SRSV capabilities. Technically it will work j...

Jon Nelson by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Addon Phone liceses for BE6K

Hi,Is there a top level SKU for adding phone licenses to a existing Business Edition setup? I beleive the SKU for standard CUCM should also work for BE 6K as well.L-CUCM-USR-LIC-ADDTop Level Sku For Adding User   LicenseCM-RTUUnified CM RTU claim cer...

Resolved! UC540 vpnserver <-IPsec VPN->ASA5505 vpnclient+SPA303g3

Hi, I've just setup and UC540 at main office (SITE A) and a ASA5505 in a remote site (SITA B).I've just setup properly IPsec VPN, where UC540 is working as a server VPN and  SA5505 as cliente VPN both of them in EZVPN_GROUP_1 group.Ping between netwo...

How do I set XML apps to timeout?

Hello,I pushed an XML app to my SPA504G and it displays nicely on the screen. It only gives me one button 'Cancel'.Is there a way to set the app so that if the user doesn't hit 'Cancel' after say 15 seconds, it automatically closes ?Thanks,DavidHere ...

Alcatel OmniPCX OXO and UC540

Hello, I configured UC540 in my network and its working. I have connection to all endusers. In my company use Alcatel swichboard. Now i want use old numbers from Alcatel. I dont know how can i configure the device with cisco. Both devices are in the ...

ukaszquz by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UC560 License File Not Working

I am trying to add 16 users to a UC560 using a license file.  They currently have 72 licensed users.  I am trying to upgrade with CCA.  When I do the upgrade license from file option, it gives me the error "better license exists" using the license fi...

jcarter by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes