Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! adding DID to my UC540 system

Hello Cisco Community,Hope it is okay to ask an end-user question here.My office has a UC-540W-FXO router with a VIC2-4FXO card, 5 incoming analog lines, and 5 SPA-504G handsets. The system was configured by our network guy [not Cisco voice certified...

Help?

I need help in a step by step way on these following concerns regarding the IP phone Cisco 3031. How to change the language to spanish?2. How to remove the Do NOt Disturb option.3. How to configure groups for grPick and/or PickUp?4. Also the softkeys...

UC560 and external paging

Hi I have a UC560 and the client is looking to add 10 additional phones and also wants to integrate paging into their current Crestron system.They require a 12V signal and of course the audio.Currently the phones are set to page via Paging Groups, ca...

CIPC freezes with UC540

First, This is a new installation. All the SPA504G are working ok, I only have some problems with CIPC.All IP Phones are registering ok, and the voice quality is perfect.Sometimes my CIPC freezes when I try to make a call, do not respond the dialing ...

lcuevas1 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SPA303 phone stuck- how to reset?

I've got a Cisco SPA303 phone that is stuck at "Initializing Network".  How do I factory reset it?  I can't seem to get into any configuration menus or settings.  The manual says to press **** and choose 4 and hit # but nothing happens.  Is there som...

UC560 SIP Trunk, IOS Jabber, MWI

Has anyone successfully been able to configure complete functionality of these on the UC560?  Making IOS Jabber work, breaks sip trunk configuration and the MWI.  I do currently have a case opened with TAC, but they have yet to find the solution.  Cu...

Meet me security

Hi all,Is possible to establish a PIN or something similar to secure the access to a meet me conference?Regards.                  

david.sua by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes