Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

UC520 Phones Unregister

Hello. I have an issue with phones (All types) randomly unregistering on a UC520 through out the day. I have same firmware running on multiple systems so I dont believe it is an IOS or firmware version problem. I am guessing it is a command in the co...

UC520 Username and Password reset

Hi, I have gotten a Cisco UC520 and it is Username and Password Procted.  How do I reset it?  I have tried the Pause and Break Key and that did not work.  What else should I do.  And yes, I have tried the basic passwords ( cisco/cisco, Admin/password...

yarusemi1 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Automatic call recording on SPA525G

Hi all, I want to automatically record calls on one Cisco SPA525G IP phone - there is an option to record calls on USB flash disk, but the user has to push buttons to start the recording. Is there a way to start the call recording to USB flash disk a...

spa50x FreePBX provisioning help

I've been using Cisco spa508g's for a while on my FreePBX installs. Very nice phones and easy to configure. Using DHCP-option 66 I am currently doing the tftp auto provisioning and its working great, but from what i read to be more secure i should be...

Cisco SPA504G Error Loading XML Directory

Hi, i have multiple directory working on my cisco SPA504G but one of this Directory is not working i test the XML and all my xml have the same structure.   i turn on the debug on the phone and i send to syslog server    Not Working Directory: ...

ARGJ by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CME 12.0 on 2921 with either 8845 or 9971

Hello, I have running a 2921 with IOS Version 15.7(3)M, Telephony Version 12.0, however the only phones listed are as shown below.  I have checked every compatibility matrix I can find.  Does anyone know of any other matrix that would show if or why ...