Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! UC540-Multisite - 8.6.1 No Voice

I recently upgraded to 8.6.1 and started experiencing no voice on call blast group that forward to the remote site.Site A:Ring Call Blast at Site A, NACF to Site B (82+ext)Site B answers call and no voice.However, dialing from Site B to Site A (IP Ph...

Cambiar Idioma de Voice Mail en CUE

Hola.A ver si alguien me puede ayudar, acabo de instalar un UC560, ya le actulaice a la versión más reciente, sin emabargo al cargar el paquete para agregar el idioma Español (México), cuando llega a la parte del Voice Mail tarda demasiado y no carga...

UC320 PBX sip trunk problem

HI, I installed the UC320 for a customer and they have 19 users,  we are using sip trunk for voice trafficit now encountered an annoying problem, The  isp is doing the maintenance in recent period and their sip trunk is coming down and up occasionall...

apple0007 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

uc560 for analog fax

Hi    I am a newbie. my school is planning to upgrade current phone system to cisco uc560. We have 40 phones and 3 fax.I plan to replace all phones to cisco IP phones but we decide to keep fax as before.    We use a T1/E1 line and were given an exten...

Can UC560 support CP7926

Looking to setup a UC560 in a manufacturing/warehouse environment and the CP7926 bar coding capabilities would be great; the product description states it works with Unified Communications Manager and not Manager-Express: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/p...

UC520 display (System time) speeds up.

Hello Cisco faithful.We have a customer with a UC520 (8 user).  They complain almost monthly that the time on the phones speeds up.  Say the PC says "1:20"  the phone will say "1:28".  I have synced the UC to a local computer and assigned it as the N...