Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Help needed for SPA509G

I have a problem and I can't figure out how to solve it.I have multiple SPA509G phones and on ech phone we have multiple lines/phonenumbers.When we have a incoming call we only see the phonenumber of the caller on the display.We want to see the short...

adhosting by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Something interesting...

I noticed while configuring some phones that if you "?" for "type" under "ephone"... there are 2 interesting options that appeared at some point:  DSPA    Cisco SPA Phone desktop client  MSPA    Cisco SPA Phone mobile clientI wonder if these are canc...

danplacek by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UC540 Connectivity Issue

Hello ladies and gentlemen,We have recently acquired a UC540 and are trying to set it up along with a few different ip phones. I resetted the UC540 and am now recieving an IP from the dhcp of the company, even though not the default address. The prob...

Resolved! Access voice mail for blast group

Hi Everyone,I'm fairly new to the UC500 so please bear with me. I have setup a blast group on our system and I am trying to work out how to access the voice mail for it. Is it possible to access this from a phone? The username is blast1 but I can't w...

Resolved! spa525 Call transfer issue

Hello,when we have a call stablished and we want to transfer it, Transf softkey is pressed. Then we dial the destination extension number, speak with the person and get our phone on hook. Now, they are connected.The issue is, when the extension that ...

Resolved! Smart Call Connector SCC UC500

.I have a question on SCC for my customer.He wants basic presence on their internal NFR UC540 system but have no requirement for receptionist usage.I’ve been having a hunt around and would like to confirm what would be needed?They have 17 phones so w...

alangoh27 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

uc560 voicemail software

Can anyone tell me if having a technican come on site to upgrade the voicemail software is covered under the rapid response contrat                  

craig by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes