Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello.  UC540 862.  I have a door intercom i have patched into the phone system via FXS port (will not use FXO).  When the button is pressed on the door intercom, you get a dial tone over the speaker and the FXS port is open.   Is there a method to h...

Resolved! CME GUI

Hi all,i have an issue with the CME GUI.normally when we add new phones to the network the phone will appear on the GUI.but one of the phone is not appearing.but this phone is registered.can able to configure using CLI.what could be the cause?thanksk...

Hello, we are installing a UC560.  The customer has a Bogen HTA-250A and an ATA 186.The ATA was not used to connect to the Bogen before.  They'd like to integrate it to use the IP phones to page in the plant area via the Overhead system.I've added th...

Hello,I am facing issue with ip phone SPA525G2 (software version is 7.5.2c) where as we would not be able to make incoming call transfer to other ip phone extension, call hold & call resume (retrive).SPA525G2 is configured with UC560. Please find att...