Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HiI've been trying to find a program to read an external call record file from a UC320W that can read the fields and can sort afterwards by appropriate fields.Its useless for me if I can't read and sort the fileds to make a report.Any help is greatly...

Hi,Could anyone help me, what would happen with SPA phones (which supports SPCP) after the EoS of UC540/560 and UC320W?It would be in the near future (January 2014) and currently I do not know any other Call Control device, which supports SPCP.http:/...

1)  In our uc320 configured as key system with POTS lines we sometimes get telephone reboots at random times.Our internet service using dynamic DNS.  Is it possible that the uc320w will reboot when our dynamic ip changes?Or to put it another way, doe...

JimNtexas by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello someone know what is the correctly interpretention when made an upgrade licensing on UC540, the follow command show the final licensing on UC540 then upgrade.Index: 1        Feature: uc-user                           Version: 1.0         Licens...