Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,We are having 2 customers who are facing this problem on 2 differenct model one is UC560 and another one is UC540.This is happening with almost all the ports that when ever we are making a call the voice ports hangs showing no dsp and it ...

Hello,I have an UC560 and I upgrade the Software Pack to 8.1 and change Language Pack to French.I connect Phones SPA5xx and it's fine.With cisco 7937G it reboot always.The last one with another UC540 I enter in conf t and enter this command line :tft...

Hello,We have a communication device connected to an FXS port on the SPA122 (HW v.1.0 / FW v.1.3.2(014)) that dials out to another device that auto answers and then hangs up upon completion of a task.  The problem is that, upon termination intiated a...

Media3Ltd by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have supplied one UC320 box with 3 number of SPA303-G2. Now customer want to call to IP Phone of Italy office without adding any extra cost. I can create a VPN between these branches. is it possible to call to Italy IP phones extension after creat...