Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

UC540 Email Not working

I am trying to setup the email of voice messages and fax messages using the UC540. This has been setup before but has stopped working in the past week or so. I have taken the following steps for toubleshooting:1) I can send/receive an email on my com...

PPPoE on UC520 just never connects

Everything on my UC520 works perfectly except this!  We upgraded our Internet and got a Static IP.  The modem for the speed we have is a modem/router combo but can be used as a bridge.  I just have to have the Cisco do the PPPoE authentication.We pre...

One Way Audio only SPA514G

Hi, i was having some troubles with the comunication between two points wireless, the problem solve when i add a SF 300-24 Swithc on the second point and giving the correct VLAN to the phones but now i have another problem. the comunication between t...

Firmware 7.5.3 Upgrade Utility

The SPA50x-30x-7-5-3.exe firmware upgrade utility does not connect to the SPA502G phones.I'm on the same LAN, can ping the phones, and can change the phone settings via the phone Web GUI but the firmware upgrade utility does not connect to the phone....

HTTP Provisioning Bug?

I have a few 525G2 units running 7.5.3 and they are provisioned using .cfg files located on a http server, i have no real issues but a few months ago i came across a problem where none of the phones would process the .cfg files.I located the reason f...

cca cannot log on uc520

Guys, I have a site where cca can not authenticate with a uc520. It states authentication failed and TELNET access was denied. Of course I can manually telnet into the device. Anyone see this before? Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

H323 Call Preserve

Can anyone explain me why we need call preserve in H323?????????voice service voiph323call preserveConfiguring media inactivity detection to avoid hung calls is highly recommended.after configuring the call preserve in voice service voip i got the ab...

504g Pick Up Ring Group

We recently purchased 15 504g phones with 500s attendant consoles.  We have a Ring Group (extention 300) which rings the sales phones (5 extentions) when an outside call comes in.  I would like to be able to answer that group should someone be in ano...