Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

CUCM Business Edition 3000

Is it possible to obtain a copy of Business Edition 3000 that you might load into a virtual machine lab for study?  Somehow I have CUCM 8 with all the CUPS, Unity, Contact Center etc. but not BE3000?   Actually, I bought my CCIE lab full of virtual m...

DrVoIP by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 540 Topology / BRI

Dear community,1.     I've set up a UC540 BRI with a Cisco300 Managed Switch and 7 IP phones (SPA501G).       The UC's first LAN-Port is connected to my PC, while the Switch is pluggd into the UC's Extension port.       All 7 IP phones are attched to...

Small Call Center

Hi,A client of mine needs a Call Center, starting with about ten people. I used to work with UC500 devices, so I thought to use B-ACD capabilities of UC540, but it is not clear yet. The client also wants a Call Center software. I have been reading ab...

SPA502xG - Telephony URIs - DIAL

Is it possible to initiates a new call to a specified number on SPA502G via http:// request ?I found that in this documnet http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/all_models/xsi/7_1_2/english/programming/guide/xsi712uri.html#wp1052447 th...

viki by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New line only for to call mobiles phones

Hi to all,I have one UC320W device on a customer, they have three FXO lines connected on the device. They want to connect one line more to call anly mobiles phones...They to call anywhere are using the 0 digit and the UC320W assigns a FXO line to thi...

d.babiano by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Star Codes UC320

I have a customer who's UC320 is configured as a key system.  They are unable dial *98 to retrieve their voicemail from the phone company hosted voicemail (why they don't use the UC's internal voicemail I don't know).   They are us...

Turn off dual line ringing on spa509g

Hi,I have a UC540 installed with 12 spa509g handsets.The customer wants to know if dual ringing can be turned off on the SPa509g handsets.The customer wants to give the caller a busy signal or voicemail when there is a second caller.Kind RegardsRay

Each user need a physcial PHONE?

I know it's 24 mailboxes, but we have a client who has 15 users, but only 3 or 4 are ever in the office. How do you setup the other users so they have an extension and it just goes to VM? In other words, they're not going to hang 15 phones out there ...

Data VLAN / Voice VLAN Issue on UC320

Hello,   I've got a strange behavior on the UC320 system where the phones get an IP address from the VOICE side DHCP server OK, but the phones reside in the data VLAN id.This behavior occurs when the phones are directly connected to the UC320, or my ...

dscherrle by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help! X shows on Phone Screen after boot

I have a Cisco 521 that is connected to a UC520 system.When the phone boots, it says initializing network, and successfully gets an IP via DHCP, but then phone just shows an X on the screen.Can anyone please help me troubleshoot this means?Thanks!