Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

525G2: Beep when on mute

Hello,Is there an option to enable a subtle beep when putting the phone on mute. Especially when walking away from the phone with a headset it would be helpful to have the phone signalize that I am still on mute.

UC540 and 7975g IP Phone VPN

Hey AllWe have a small office that recenly implemented a UC540 and all 7975g IP Phones. What I am wondering is this, is it possible to configure these phones to run as a VPN phone so we can have a couple at other small location offices we have with w...

hartross22 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SRP521W and UC560 site to site vpn

Hi all,I am trying to establish site 2 site vpn ipsec tunnel with srp521W with dynamic public ip on one site and UC560 with static public address on other. So far i sucseded in establishin tunnel witch i verify on both sides, but i could not get traf...

Site - Edit Dial plan patterns

Hi all,I am trying to do my own dial plan patterns because I am in Spain and there are not patterns preconfigured for Spain.I have a SIP trunk into PSTN Connection.The device is a C2901 configured as CUBEFor my test I want to use a custom dial plan s...

david.sua by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SPA504G ignoring NOTIFY Parking-ID message.

We're evaluating SPA504G phones (and their brothers) as replacements for our current best-sellers. I've managed to iron out all of the bugs and troubles, save one.If I watch my SIP packets, I see that a blind XFER to our park server (*77) sends out t...

slickjer2 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UC320W AA invite stuck!

Hello all,So I've installed a new UC320W at a client site, I must say I am new to this product, more used to UC500 products, but seems like it is a good product (or will be!)Only problem right now is that during the test I had recorded an invite sayi...

mdube by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Inbound calls dropped after 10 seconds

Good day everyone! I’d like to share my experience with UC560 to see if somebody had similar problems. We’ve been using UC560 with 10 SIP trunks for 2.5 years. Previously UC560 WAN was plugged directly into our router and had a Public IP. Because of ...

inventica by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes