Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

SPA502G

Unusual request here, but I hope someone can help. We have taken over an office from a former firm and purchased the equipment that came with it. There are three VOIP phones that belonged to the firm here and we have no idea who set up the accounts o...

UC320 Remote Phone

Just wondered if two cisco router with a classic VPN tunnel would work for remote phones on the UC320. I have heard that because of the UC320's provisioning of the handsets their needs to be a way of turning off things like the wifi settings or an SP...

SPA303-G1 Programming issue

I have a couple of new phones that will not pick up addresses from DHCP. I started with 10 phones, eight picked up addersses fine, the other two did not. All were connected to the same port when being configured. Has anyone else en...

How to enable HLog for B-ACD Hunt Group

We are using B-ACD for imcoming calls, the hunt group for BACD has 5 members. I want people to be able to login/logoff from this hunt group.I have this working with the DND button, but then the phone doesn't ring when the extension is dailed directly...

Brikers12 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BE3K Trunk with BE6K or CUCM

Hello,   Is it possible to Create Trunking between Cisco BE3K and BE6K or CUCM 8.0/9.0,   such as at one branch CIsco BE3K and at other head office Cisco CUCM 8.0.  So, one can do internal VOIP calling through WAN connectivity?ThanksSandeep

Issues with SPA303-G1 phones

I have a couple of new phones that will not pick up addresses from DHCP. I started with 10 phones, eight picked up addersses fine, the other two did not. All were connected to the same port when being configured. Has anyone else encountered this issu...

UC560 PRI Channel utilization

Hi,I have a UC560 with a single T1-PRI and I am wanting to know if the UC series has any monitoring tools so that I can actively monitor their PRI utilization.  We believe that thier call flow is more than they expected but I am unable to find a way ...

SPA525G2 and WiFi Provisioning

Hey,We have been working with a SPA525G2 with the latest firmware version 7.5.3.We are trying to setup the WiFi provisioning through the cfg file on the voip server.Currently we are using the default file spa525G2.cfg to make our adjustments.So far a...