Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

BE3000 outgoing calling number

i use be3000 to call forward all to a PSTN number but if a PSTN number call the extension with call forward all the call will fail ,the same with no answer and busythe reason is when the PSTN number is forwarded to another PSTN number the ISP will dr...

bo liu by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UC520 GUI for CCME

I have GUI access to CUE on a UC520 but cannot reach the GUI to the CCME.When trying to access CCME GUI from the CUE GUI (10.1.10.1) I can see:Note: Use this page to change the CallManager Express the system is registered to. To change the username o...

sindan by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BE3k solution check

Hi Team,Customer has a head office with 12 extensions and 27 branches mainly with 1 extension.I am looking at a BE3k with an ASA55xx as a VPN concentrator to terminate the tunnels either directly from the phones, or from the remote site routers. Can ...

henie by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UC560 and Jabber

Hello Folks, i have a quick question... i need someone to point me in the right direction. Here in our office we have an UC560 with 12 SPA525G2, a SG 300-52 Switch and an AP541N for the Wireless.At this moment we don't have a remote site yet (not VPN...

Failed to obtain WebVPN cookie en Español

Tengo un Cisco IP Phone Spa 525g y cuando trato de conectarme a un VPN me sale el siguiente mensaje: "Failed to obtain WebVPN cookie".Tengo instalado el último firmware.¿Alguna ayuda?                   Gracias.------I have a Cisco IP Phone Spa 525g. ...

Resolved! Support contracts for UC560 / SA520

I am hoping one of you would be able to help me. I spent hours on the phone with Cisco UK and simply got nowhere.I am about to purchase UC560 and SA520 together with a lot of other things like access points, switches, phones and more. Where I find it...

Short Disconnects on GUI over WAN

I have a customer who when I log into the web GUI over the WAN connection, I get the "you have been disconnected" popups... the connection seems to come back within a few seconds though.At this point we suspect that the issue is with the carrier (we ...

danplacek by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes