Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've noticed when the SPA122 dials a call and receives a SIP 484 "Address Incomplete" response from the call agent, the call agent plays an announcement "call cannot be completed as dialed" and then the SPA plays what sounds like a dial-tone. It's ac...

Hello Cummunity.Our SPA 509G and SPA 525G2 doens't display the german character ä, ö and ü. The Personal Addressbook looks like this:"PersĶönliche Kurzwahl" insted of "Persönliche Kurzwahl".Installation was done with CCA.How do i fix that ?Thanks an...

Hello Community.If i setup the voicemail to mail. The setup doesn't work because, the mailserver is in another network than my UC. So therefore IP traffic from the UC to the mailserver works, but IP traffic back to the UC doesn't work because the rou...

I have a problem during setting up a new UC540 (it is updatet to the newest release 8.0.2)During the setup wizard, i cannot select any dialplan, because the configuration assistent notifies me, that he cannot find a appretiate "OutgoingDialPlan_WHATE...

Hello, I have a uc560 with around 30 phones deployed across the network inside a dedicated VLAN.Now I have a few phones that I cannot deploy into the Voice VLAN because they are connected to non-manageable switches, so I must deploy them at different...