Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Intercom/Speakerphone issues

We have 2 customers now that are having problems using intercom with speakerphones.They are both experiencing intermittent sound quality issues.The symtoms:1. Feedback2. Gaps in audio -- seems almost like a "half-duplex" issue... like if you have sou...

danplacek by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UC560 CallerID shows Anonymous

Hi I have the most recent IOS build on a new UC560. My carrier confirms that CallerID is active on the lines yet the phones still show anonymous call on in coming calls. Outgoing calls do show the correct Caller ID #. I have checked the config files ...

SPA 50X and 525 can't dial "#"

Hello Community,how can i enable to dial # from a spa?I need to dial #20# but at the moment i see that the invite is even not send to the pbx.Also a numern like *20*XXXXXX# is send as *20*XXXXX (without the # at the end).Someone an idea? FW is 7.5.1 ...

BE3000 Backup Files?

I'm trying to backup a BE 3000, I'm not sure if I have backed up the right files to re-image a new server if the current one goes bad.  I backed up the files from the BE 3000 admin interface, are those the right files?  I attached a picture to show t...

justrami by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UC560 Telmex E1 DID mappings

I installed a UC560 around Dec/2011 with an E1 trunk provided by Telmex (Mexico's incumbent Operator). I followed the manual instructions to get it up and running. All went fine until I had to start mapping the DIDs to extensions via the CCA (3.1). C...

Redundant Outgoing Plan

I have a UC560 configured to use SIP trunks for all incoming and outgoing call. I'd like to have an analog PSTN line for outgoing in case of emergency.Do I need to perform any configuration? Seems like I can dial out thru analog after I plug in the R...

mml4cisco by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes