Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone,I'm looking for some assistance with a BE3K that my colleague is deploying for one of our clients. The BE3K in question will not add any Cisco 6945's to it's database (saying "You must install more licences before you can add this phon...

Placed an order for BE 6Kaddon:qty (8) of each.LIC-BE5K-BAS2ADV         UCSS-U-BE-KVMA-1-1   LIC-BE5K-VM-BAS            UCSS-U-BE-KVM-1-1 Ordered through distribution.     Received the e-delivery of the UnityCN7-FT-PAK.  I registered and received the...

I am trying to upgrade our UC520 using configuration assistant and software pack UC520_8.1.0.zip. It seems to go all the way to voicemail and then it fails. This is what CCA is now saying for my version information. It seems partially installed. Any ...

bgibson.PT by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If the UC320 is using automated scheduling, how can a local user take the unit out of 'night mode' if they want to open before the normally scheduled time?  Example:  Schedule set for "day mode" from 9:00 to 5:00 M-F.  They have need to open at 8:00 ...