Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! VoiceView Express & SPA504G

Getting some strange behaviour on a UC540 with SPA504G phones. On some handsets, VVE works just fine and users who are members of BACD groups can access GDM via VVE properly. On an unassigned handset, I can go into VVE, enter the ID and PIN for an ag...

Customize call connector

Hello to allI have a UC 560,I would like to integrate into a Web program that we developed a system call from pc like Call Manager or Skype click to call.Do you know if you can make this thing, or you can just use the CME call connector that only int...

max by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UC560 FXS support for Mitel phones

Anyone run in to this obstacle? We have a potential UC560 customer who currently has an old Mitel PBX system with another voicemail system of some kind. They are wanting to replace the PBX and Voicemail but would like to keep a lot of their Mitel pho...

lbroering by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UC500 email notification to GMail

This seems to be a popular topic without many resolutions, so I am posting with some additional config details and concerns re: software versions.  Any input would be appreciated.Using UC520 with 8.2.0 software, am looking to use email notification t...

External Call Records

Is there anyway to extract the call records from outside of the web interface? We like to track what extension has made X amount of calls and the total time spent on the phone. Any ideas?                  

Pri Monitoring

We have a UC540 with a PRI trunk in an ambulance service.  We are looking for methods to alert us when the pri is down.  Is there any monitoring tools or alerting that can be configured on the UC?Thanks,                  

jakins12 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UC560-Connect Windows 7 PC to TAPI

Hello everybody,My Company bought and installed a Cisco UC560, two weeks ago.We are using the Cisco IP Phone SPA525G2.One of the reasons, why we choosed this system was the ability to connect to a TAPI-Server, but I can't find any documentation our d...

Steelwall by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes