Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Pri Monitoring

We have a UC540 with a PRI trunk in an ambulance service.  We are looking for methods to alert us when the pri is down.  Is there any monitoring tools or alerting that can be configured on the UC?Thanks,                  

jakins12 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UC560-Connect Windows 7 PC to TAPI

Hello everybody,My Company bought and installed a Cisco UC560, two weeks ago.We are using the Cisco IP Phone SPA525G2.One of the reasons, why we choosed this system was the ability to connect to a TAPI-Server, but I can't find any documentation our d...

Steelwall by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

uc320w automated attendant routing a fax

i have a customer that wants to allow a fax machine call his main number with a automated attendant and get the fax call be connected to the fxs port on the uc320w. is there a configuration that allow the AA to detect the fax tones...

Resolved! calls to mobile no's are disconnected.

Hi.I've set up a uc540w with 8 phones.The dial plans are correct and I can make and receive calls to landlines and mobiles.When I make a call to a mobile however , the phone rings for a second then disconnects.I can receive calls fr...

Reprovoid by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

call restrictions not working in uc560

hi, i need to block some phones from making 00 out going (international) but even when i assign partsions it is not working .dial-peer cor custom name internal name local name local-plus name international name national name national-plus name emerge...

shmoha0070 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Restrictions not working

i need to Restrict some phones from calling 00 .but when i assign local partsions or national partsions still i am able to make international calls (00)can any one help me to srt this issue ..i here attach the back up file ofmy config