Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have a problem with the Cisco SPA504G and searching in the Broadsoft Enterprise Directory when i am using firmware 7.5.4. The Phone reboots if i search on first name etc with reboot reason : System 4(12/12/2012 10:44:59). With firmware 7.5.2...

We have a Cisco UC560 (UC560-FXO-K9) running "Cisco IOS Software, UC500 Software (UC500-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 15.1(2)T2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)"  The issue is when we have end users connecting with the Cisco VPN Client to this device sometimes ...

Hi All,When i configure the SPA504G to use the broadsoft personal directory and i do a search for a contact it says no results.I have two users in the personal phone list on the broadsoft portal.  Richard and Samuel When i search Richard it displays ...

Hi All,When i do a search in the Broadsoft Enterprise Directory on a SPA504G with firmware 7.5.3 i get strange results. If i do a search voor Mike it will show all Mikes but the phone number that is displayed is different.The result are like this :Mi...