Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! More Questions about B-ACD

After reading the post on What is B-ACD https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9731 I have some more questions can someone please shed some light my follow up questionsThanks,•1)      Does the 30 caller limit per BACD group include all callers eith...

holguie81 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Logout profile + add on 7915

Hello all,At the customer of us i configured extension mobility,I configured logout profiles with username en password. On the 7962 phone i connected a add on module 7915.When i don't use EM on a phone and configure a username and password i can logo...

ACD calls with dead air

I've got a customer with a uc560 on pri. There are two main reception points that login to a BACD to get calls on their main number.  In the last two weeks they've been getting a high number of calls on their sets showing as coming from DN 400 (ACD D...

How can I mimic a key system?

I have spent countless hours trying to make a UC540 work like our client's old basic key system, and still have not found the right approach.  Here are the requirements:1. When placing an outgoing call, picking up the handset should sieze an outgoing...

CIPC with UC540

Hi all,Apologies in advance for my limited knowledge!  I am trying to connect a Cisco IP Communicator softphone to a remote UC540.  I have established a VPN connection to the UC540 using the Cisco VPN Client and I can confirm I can ping the DATA VLAN...

Resolved! UC320 - Cannot connect to the gui

I just got a uc320w and cannot connect to the gui interface at all.I can ping the device. I have tried IE and firefox. It looks as if it starts to load but all I get is the cisco blue in the ie window.Does anyone have any ideasThanksDavid

Resolved! UC500 - Silent Ring

A customer today asked for the technical support blast group, if they could add another extension to ring silently giving them the opportunity to answer the call. They refered to it as a silent ring. Does anyone have an idea what they are reffering t...

General Issues relating to UC320 features

Guys We had configured UC320 for a client couple of months ago....He came out with couple of objections like....1.  Call forwarding takes about 18seconds...2.  In process to return a missed call, you cannot hit the dial button as dial pattern has to ...