Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Following the directions in the following post, I was able to get remote phones working with a UC560 and SA520W over a VPN connection.https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3734746#3734746The issue I am coming across is that after about 45 minutes, ...

Hi Friends,I was looking through posts here in the SMB commuity, the SWP 8.6 for UC5xx, the RN for CCA 3.2.1, and the OLH for CCA 3.2.1, and found a nice thread that will help anyone wanting to get a 9951 or 9971 SIP phone to operate on the UC5xx aft...

I had to recover the password for a UC540W and followed the standard procedures that I am aware of. I went to rommon, , copy start to run, change the password, no shut on the interfaces, saved and rebooted. The 7900 series phones work with no problem...

Hi,Currently i have configured and installed UC 560 on my Customer location, with couple of Phones as per available license. But right now customer want to add softphone also along with this BOX, so i m bit confused about licensing part, do i need to...

HI:My configuration is uc320 working with spa504 and spa 512.  One time I tried to define a button on spa504g as a force night button and I pressed the force night button, It is ok, the message changed to " hello, no one is available to take your cal...

apple0007 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes