Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Missed Calls and monitor FXS Port

We have installed a lot of UC540 and UC520 and I find the unit very good. However the UC320 is a different story.Why can you not redial a missed call directly from the phone is beyond me.Why can you not monitor a user on an FXS port is also beyond me...

Resolved! UC540 and SPA535G: Abbreviated Dialing?

I have a UC540 with SPA525G phones.  Under telephony server on the UC540 I've put directory entries:directory entry 1 1234567890 name "User"etc.etc.Now this list shows up in the directory on the phones but I'm not getting the option for abbreviated d...

gmgarrian by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SPA50X - Call Focus

Hello All,Does anyone know of anyway to keep the 'Call Focus' on the current call when then next call arrives.I've looked through all the settings and cannot find an 'Auto Call Services' option. (SPA508G)Any help would be greatly appreciated.Regards,...

FXO Outgoing call routing?

Hi, I'm installing an UC320W and I'm having a bit of a trouble setting everything up. I have almost everything up&running, but I can't find any way of configuring any kind of outgoing call routing. I'm using four analog lines for incoming/outgoing ca...