Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I just installed scc server and 20 call connector advanced clients at a customer site. Everything worked on the installation.Installed all the licenses ok.I just received the following email from the client:"A number of staff including myself are ...

Hi,I have a UC540 with 7965 phones installed at a client site. The connection is 3 ISDN/BRI channels with Telstra in Melbourne-Australia.The phone system was setup as key system, but we had to reset it, because we had a dis sync between the cli and c...

Hi, i have a Jabber customer IPHONE, when i send call to PSTN (FXO), after 19 seconds the call is disconnected, here is the voice history:1302 : 129 15:33:51.499 EDT Sun Sep 16 2012.69 +4180 +23720 pid:77 Originate 87863458871dur 0...

nestorq by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys!     When migrating an exisiting CallManager 4 and Unity 4 to a new BE 6000 system, in terms of the exisitng users and voicemail licenses, does it is necessary to add the R-UNIFIED-CMBE6K part number equal to the quantit...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes