Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Back on December 6, 2011 I made a note that I had changed the password in the Cisco Configuration Assistant by going into "Configure", "Device Properties" and "Users and Passwords". With the selection set to "All Devices" I typed in "admin" for th...

deltahawk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have to configure auto attendants to accomplish the following:During business hours a recorded prompt greets the customer and directly transfers to a call blast group.During closed hours, a different recorded prompt greets the caller, informs ab...

Hello,I am trying to setup an iphone as mobile phone device together with a SMB UC540 system. the System has the newest IOS installed (Cisco IOS Software, UC500 Software (UC500-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M4b). Normal telephony with several 79...

Almost all of Cisco's SBCS market is the small and medium business space.  Most, if not all of these SMB's have a Microsoft Small Business Server 2003 or 2008. It will be critical, In order for Cisco to be considered as a purchase option, that the UC...