Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

UC520 CUE AA problem.

Hello!Tried to google this problem, but not yet figured out.I've got UC520 (cue 3.2; 15.0(1)XA2; CME 8.0) with standart 8 user licence. It was previously configured(not by me, however everything is working fine), now company needs auto-attendant func...

Voicemail Documentation

We have recently had some issues with customers not understanding the voicemail menus.Is there any documentation on the voicemail system? Perhaps a "menu tree" showing the available options?If not, I would like to request this.The biggest item of con...

danplacek by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Custom SIP Headers

We already opened a ticket on an issue we had and didn't really get a satisfactory answer so I wanted to follow up here and see if anyone has more information.We are moving to a SIP provider that requires we add a SIP header. In the past Cisco has be...

danplacek by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SPA942 asterix codes

My SPA942 is connected to to PBX from german manufactrer.I can call with my SPA942 and pick up calls from outside without any problems.But if I try to get other local phone, my PBX needs following sequence **1 (for local connection "1").But after sec...