Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

SPA525G not responding to any physical keys

I am having a problem with my IP Phone 525g which is getting worse and I really need some help to figure out: its only on my device or a know issue.Here is the problem I have:Early on, I've realized if I set my Bluetooth configuration to both(handsfr...

mattifh20 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Do-Not-Disturb functionality with uc500.

I think I already know the answers to these (No) but I wanted to confirm with the community.  The phone system is a uc560 with spa phones.1) Receptionist has a sidecar with all the phone extensions laid across the buttons in monitor mode.  When a pho...

Resolved! uc320 vm to email

Looking for help with yahoo smtp settings. I've followed the admin guide and have it setup correctly but no emails. I've had this problem before with other devices and a yahoo account for email notifs but I am probing you guys and gals for a solution...

Multi-Site UC560 Deployment

The Scenario -My Customer has  2 sites with Less than 50 user each.-They currently 3 digit dial between the two locations with their existing phone system (NEC) and the use of a PTP circuit. -Site 1's extension range is 100-199 & 300-399, Site 2's ex...

Dedicated FXO line

Good evening everyone,I just finished an install of a UC320 at my local fire department and there is an enhancement that they are trying to see if possible.Here is the scenario:Units are dispatched over a radio frequency and alerts them via a series ...

EVFDRS515 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dail an overseas phone in China and Taiwan

Our business needs to make phone calls to China and Taiwan.We have to punch 886 for country code and 912xxxxxx for customer mobile number.Total is 12 digits (3 plus 9 ). Currently we set company’s UC320 to USA region supporting only 10 digits.Is ther...

asminc.tw by Beginner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes