Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is it possible to have Voicemail Boxes for Users without a Phone?We have a client asking if they can have 20 voicemail boxes but only 15 physical phones.  Is it possible to create this set up in a UC540?Would it require setting up "extensions" for ea...

Good morning, I have a UC320 system with asterix.UC320 on the lenght of 4 max position is, how can I increase it to 5 or 6?My intern asterix numbers are 5 digit and each time I get a number of mensage invalid.Thank you for your help.Luiz Alves

11481961L by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SPA504G - Skype VoiP and Cisco Linksys RV 082Have been traying to make the SPA 504G work behing NAT with the RV082.I have audio one way only. Call establishes and then I can speak but I cannot hear the other end.Any ideas as to what settings am I mis...

Hi  I'm trying to add about 50 x Cisco Jabber phones  by using Cisco BE3000-utilss_8_6_4.xml which I used adding Cisco 8941 phones on BE3K. On "phone" tab of the spreadsheet,  I put in the following information for one of the Jabber client users : De...