Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! PAP2T REN Limit

I have 1 x BT  Dect Telephone: BT4500, 1 x RTT 56 A (1000 Ohm bellset) and a wall mounted Bellset 50E (4000 Ohm) connected to a PAP2T ATA. As currently configured, I can make and receive VOIP calls. However, If I add an additional Phone: GPO 332 (100...

Lackaroe by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I purchase two used SPA302D handsets. I tried to directly register these phones at the Fritz!Box 7490 in Germany. I did not work. I then thought maybe I Need the ATA SPA232D Adapter as DECT base. Thus I purchase a SPA232D. It came with Firmware Versi...

dominic by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am unable to get 7960 IP phones and 7945G IP phones to communicate with the router which is also TFTP server and only have CME 8.6. The phones are currently in there upgrade screen but only shows mac address and not IP address. Phones are connected...

bkepley93 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I want to setup a voice connection between our organizations buildings which are connected via wireless bridge and share same ip address. I have read up and Cisco SPA 112 seems the best option (one in each building). This setup is just for int...

Josephs22 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, The device SPA962 gives the error "SOS RECOVEY MODE". We tried to install firmware 6.1.3a, but the error "upgrade falied firmware upload incomlete" comes out. Please give the firmware version 5.x.x. to restore the device, or give the initial f...