Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! SPA504G phone book.

Hi All! It is interesting for me to create a big phone book (about 150-20 enties)  for many SPA504G telephones. SPA504G telephonies connect to Asterisk. Configure speed dial on all telephonies is very difficult. It is possible to create centralized p...

Callpickup on SPA504G

Hello,I have problems with Pickup function on SPA504G and asterisk server 1.4.30I have configured functions  blf, sd, cp on lines 2-4(regarding http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/csbpipp/ip_phones/administration/guide/spa500_admin.pdf) (gr...

UCC client & server working under the Terminal Server known as MS remote desktop services server on Windows 2008 R2 server

Hi can anyone please guide if the UCC Client operates under a terminal server, now known as MS remote desktop services server on Windows 2008 R2 server or not.What we think it will not work due to the terminal server having a single IP address and th...

XML and Mysql

Hi, I want to do with xml and directory corporative, and I have a mysql database, and I wolud like to the phone with xml connet to mysql and show me the contacts.It's possible??I have been using Cisco 500 seriesThanks.

UC560 Loopback entries

Greetings!  My UC560 has several loopback entries, I assume it's CCA's bipolar disorder. Here's an example:interface Loopback1ip address 50.50.50.50 255.255.255.0ip nat insideip virtual-reassembly in!interface Loopback2ip address 51.51.51.51 255.255....

CDR Call duration is null

Based on the document http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/voice/cdr/developer/guide/cdrcsv.html#wp1172378 which describes CDR format for UC500, field #31, "voice-txt-duration" is the duration, in ms, of a call.On my UC540, running 8.2.0, all of the C...

Cisco IP Phones and Multicast

This may be completely off-base, but I was wondering if anyone had experienced conflicts with multicast being disabled in the small office environment using Cisco phones. To clarify- I have a number of users on 504G's and the network is otherwise opt...

Transfer Button Missing

I have a new UC540 with SPA509G phones, all on the latest firmware and configured with CCA 3.1.1. The issue: When connected on a call, the Transfer softkey is missing, so they cannot make transfers.  Troubleshooting so far: I see it in the default te...

jon.armani by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Door Entry System on UC540/560

Folks-This community has been most helpful with this door entry system we are doing for this customer.  We have one last hurdle:Right now we have the door entry system programmed as one of the buttons on the 7962 phone. If they need to open the door ...

jwcasey007 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes