Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a requirement to provide a manager in a business with a "dashboard page" which displays the standard things a manager may want to see - i.e. who is logged in to their phones, call queues, etc.I thought that the SBOM may be able to do this, but...

Hello all,Once again, I need your help on something that hopefully can be fixed...We have a UC560 setup where about 8 users have SPA525G2 phones with a SPA500S extension connected and about 30 others phones that are either SP525G2 or SPA504 phones wi...

mdube by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have setup a few users as extension mobility users, but I would also like them to be able to do SNR on a UC540. Is this possible though? When I go to add SNR users the drop down list box only shows non EM users.A bit of googling indicated th...

sossie by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UC450

Hello,just getting into cisco IP phone systems and are about to start selling and supporting the UC320, a couple of questions about the 540 though, how many SIP trunks does it support some info I read was that it only supported 1 t...

Hi,In one of my network I have few SPA942 and one SPA504 with console SPA500S. Asterisk is 1.4.22. After connecting to the network console SPA500S I have a small problem.The console works fine but there are many such messages:[Jun 13 09:42:46] WARNIN...