Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! UC320W Analog & Distinctive Ring

I am looking at using the 320W for a customer and I am curious how I can solve this issue without using the SPA8800.There are 2 analog devices that we want to use, FAX and a regular analog mobile phone.Right now our provider has the fax line as a dis...

UC560 as Local RADIUS Server

Hi guys,Here is the AP541 event log when I'm trying to register/authenticate a 7921G phone with my UC560:RADIUS Possible issue with RADIUS server connection - no reply received for first three attempts I'm doing same RADIUS server configuration as I ...

Resolved! Dial plan Problem with Local dialing

I'm trying to set up a dial plan for the UC540 with a local dial plan, 7 digit dialing.  The problem I'm having is one of our local prefixes contains a "1", and therefore when I add that prefix, the system is dialing all long distance calls as local....

jbrodbent by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

7916 Expansion module - U/S

recently installed (as part of my demo lab) a 7916 Exp on my 7965G phone. (After having made 2 false starts, not realising in the Cisco world of pointless SKU's, you need to order a footstand and a power supply separately...)Plugged in exp module.Plu...

Resolved! UC540 Outgoing Call

Our Office have ISDN line,  I assign already each DDI number (direct #) for each extension using telephony wizard. Incoming number go directly to assign extension. Then we try the outgoing call it doesn’t show their DDI number On receiving phone or h...