Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

DDI to Hunt-Group Schedule

I've been trying to get our system to do this for ages but I still can't figure it out..On the UC500 what is is best way to have a DDI map to a hunt group at certain times?Say at 8:30Am I want a DDI to get to a certain list of people but then at 5:30...

SPA502G Freeze

SPA502G V01After been ok for 1 week one morning the phone was with mute, headset and speaker leds on. Disconnect, connect, even using external power adaptor does not make any diferent, the display is totally blankI think it does not even start the bo...

Phones not finishing a boot

I have a UC520 with 7965 phones.  One of my phones lights up when plugged in but does not function.  Only the speakerphone button is lit and I have tried a hard reset on it to no avail.  Is the phone dead or is there something else I can try to get i...

timsoto25 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

7960 series fro Cytracom use

I am trying to set up a 7960 series phone for use with a cytracom hosted IP servicetrouble is, I can't even get into the phones SETTINGSI was able to default the phone by pressing and holding the # key on boot, then entering the 123456789*0# code;how...

bevans by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes