Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Have a client that turns night service on and off manually from the receptionist phone everyday.  The problem that I have is when the UC560 reboots, it automatically turns night-service off and the only way that I know of turning it back on is hittin...

I have an SPA3102 which I have configured for use here in the UK. It is connected to my ADSL router/modem for VoIP calls and to a BT landline for other calls; all was working well.  I recently upgraded the firmware from 5.2.10 to 5.2.13.  After the u...

jthurgood by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to set our phone system up such that someone calling in to any one of our offices is able to to reach extensions at any of our four offices using the relevant 3 digit extension number (without any prefixes). We have four UC500 series rou...

Hello.Any ideas on this one?Customer needs hunstop channel configured on their buttons, so when a second call comes in - it routes directly to voicemail etc.How could this be combined with internal / external ringtones?At present we can route externa...