Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We setup a Wireless Guest network to allow visitors access to the internet. Guests are assigned an IP address in a different subnet.Today it was discovered that guests had access to our LAN via the Guest wireless network. I am not sure what has chang...

I have two 'blast' groups, one for sales and the other for service. Each group has 3 members. The users phones show their personal extension and their blast group extension. The message indicator (blinking envelope) is not showing for the blast group...

Hi,i bought a new SG200-26P for replacing an unmanaged Netgear switch. Since that, one of my phones, the SPA941, is flashing the mute button very often. Phoning is possible, but it is annoying. I switched green ethernet for this port of and putted th...

Hi there,I have a customer that has multiple, separate accounts in it that all fall under the same company name.  In addition to this, they have individual schedules they are requesting for day/night mode.  Is it possible to do this?   Specifically I...

Help Desk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes