Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear All ,    I would like your enlightenment ,  I have one cisco SPA514G unlocked bought from a friend of a friend.     I have a question how can I remove this "customization" thing said to be the name of some provider ... My store bought phone has ...

Untitled.jpg

I've just unboxed a new SPA 122 ATA, connected it to my network, I know what address it is on, I can ping the address, I cannot access the webserver.   I log into the IVR system and confirm both IP address and the port, I am accessing the correct IP ...

MarkJr by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I upgrade the IOS on the 2921 router within the BE6000s without upgrading everything else? If so, what entitlement/access do I need to request to download the software?    The smartnet contract and hardware is registered to my Cisco account, but ...

I thought I would shared this since it has been killing about 150 of my phones.  Major rollout, and all phones are connected.  Going live the next morning.  I reboot the asterisk server that night to increase RAM/etc.  Go to the call-center in the mo...

We are using SPA112 on the vessel in order to connect IP telephone to satellite communication services. Terminal equipments are certified by satellite provider. Terminal equipments are just provide LAN network to SPA112. We are facing a following pro...

h-kusama by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I see with one address/location setting up a phone extension 911 and then forwarding any calls to that phone dials 9,911.  What I don't see is how do you do this when you have multiple buildings with phone service/trunk at each building?  If you a...

maacke285 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes