Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Cisco SPA525G BLF Keys

Hi guys, so I recently upgraded my phone's firmware from 7.1.7 to 7.6.2 and one thing I noticed right away is that the BLF keys I have assigned to the line keys alternates between the name/shortname and extension. The old firmware behavior was that i...

rsalinas by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UC560 CLI assistance

Hi Gents,  I am use to working on CUCM 8.6 and above, from a WebConsole view.  I have a client that has a UC560, and I therefore being more use to the GUI, downloaded CCA 3.2 and have it installed.  I have a challenge on 2 things.   1. I have a us...

2 Stage Dialing on CME

Team, Looking for a way to do (Basically Toll Fraud) for a customer. They are looking to dial into their UC560 and get prsented with dialtone to then make a call out of the UC560. I see MANY ways to prevent this but any way i try seems to not work....

factory reset SPA509G

Dear all, I have extra 20 SPA509G phones which previously provisioned by VoIP hosted provider and then changed to another. They have pushed firmware 7.6.1 to all phones al so they disabled web login info and activated admin password.for factory rese...

UC560 CFWD NightService

Hello, I am trying to configure a UC560 to automatically call forward all calls to an outside number only on off business hours. The main DN is the pilot of a hunt group. Can this be done? Could you please point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Resolved! UC560 2 AUTO-ATTENDANTS

Hello, i have an UC560 with one auto-attendant created via CCA using script "aa_sbcs_v03.aef". May i create another auto-attendant  for another company/DID number using the same "aa_sbcs_v03.aef" script?, original AAA is not overwritten? Thank you.