Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Adding "VOIP Unlimited" SIP Trunk ITSP into CCA Please create a XML template for CCA with the following details Name of ITSP                     Voip Unlimited Dialplan localeUK Display Proxy Server (Primary) fieldNo - use sip.voip-unlimited.net Disp...

Hello,we start with the UC320 under our traditional pbx - works OK for us tekkies.Then, when we try to connect with the ISDN Lines, we noticed, that we cannet call numbers that not start with 0.So, 999999 will not work, with local numbers it works: 0...

Hi, I have a UC540 with 18 SPA525G2 phones (4 deployed using VPN).The phone call quality is great, even between Australia and Thailand.Our first issue is that the display on the phones doesn't show the  callers name (when the caller is saved in the c...

Hye All,I have a 7942g phone. it's IP configuration is static and it has to register on a UC540 that has a capacity of 40 ephones.Right now, 14 phones are registered on this equipment but when i wish to add any other phone, it mentionsregistration re...

Bethuelle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hye All,I have a 7942g phone. it's IP configuration is static and it has to register on a UC540 that has a capacity of 40 ephones.Right now, 14 phones are registered on this equipment but when i wish to add any other phone, it mentions registration r...

Bethuelle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes