Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! UC320 Not Discovering/Registering Phones

I'm setting up a UC320 for the first time and have a SPA509G connected, but system will not discover/register phone.  Phone display indicates downloading various .xml files, but phone never completes booting.....looking for thoughts.  Phone is connec...

Resolved! CP7940 from MGCP to SCCP

I connected a customers CP7940 to UC540 and did it not register.  I reset to factory Default and still no registrattion.  Tech Support had me check the firmward and I was told that it is MGCP and needs to be converted to SCCP.  I was sent this link a...

david by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can Not submit button changes

I am trying to change button assignments on UC560 extension that has SPA504 with 2 SPA500S Side cars.  When I change the buttons through CCA2.2(2) the system indicated that the data was sumbitted but I aslo get an error (attached) and the cahnges do ...

david by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Inbound Call Issue

Hello AllJust wondered if anyone has any ideas about the following.We have a site which has 2 ISDN2e Circuits & have installed a 2 BRI Expansion into the UC520.We had a issue on Friday with inbound calls not working so a TAC was raised and a Cisco en...

support by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DND behaviour not working properly

Hello,I have DND performing strangely. A user has DND set on the phone. When a call comes in it can ring up to 11 times before forwarding to voicemail. This is a standard setup, Other users have also complained of this. Is there a way I can force DND...

Mirror Calls via FXS Port on UC500

We are putting together a proposal for a customer who has existing call recording hardware using analog lines. If we install a UC500 system, can it be setup to mirror calls via a built in FXS port? We would like it to mirror the output to the recorde...

tlsarles0 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes