Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

CCA 3.0 Wizard Failure

Can anyone tell me the issues that may cause the CCA from finishing the wizard setup? About10% of the setup is complete and the setup fails. I tried resetting to factory settings and trying again after making changes to my lap top but thisdoes not ma...

GARY GRAY by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

attended transfer

Current algorithm for attended transfer isDuring an active call, press the *xfer soft key to place the current call on hold.Press an idle Line key. Dial the transfer target number on the newly activated line. When the target is answered, speak to the...

SPA9000 transition to UC520

I am transitioning from a SPA9000 to a UC520.  I am trying to still use my SPA VoIP phones,  I realize I can't use the Cisco Configuration Assistant to set them up, back I can manually via browser or front panel.  I don't see in the running config on...

A single UC560 with 6 sites via T1s

Hi,I have a client who has 6 sites which are all connected via Point-to-Point T1's.  Each site has a 1821 router that terminates the point-to-point T1.  Each site needs about 5 phones.  I was thinking of putting a UC560 at the main and having the rem...

Resolved! PSTN Incoming call issue

Hi all,specifically maybe Marcos can help me here.We have a UC520 with 3 pstn trunk lines plugged into the UC520's fxo ports. We have Cisco IP Phones 521S for all our extensions including the reception. We recently upgraded from a PABX platfrom. Prev...

UC560 local and outside calls

How can configure UC 560 in this way:Now we have when outside caller call our company number (receptionist) and if she busy or not at her desk phone call goes to another colleague (it should work on this way.) But we want when inside caller call the ...