Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Auto recovering transfered calls

Hi,I have deployed an UC500 and my question is about how to recover automatically an already transfered call to the previous extension. For example, an operator transfer a call to a sales person, but the call is not anwered after X seconds, then the ...

Multiple B-ACD UC520/540

guys,is there a possibility or is even doable to setup multiple b-acd on a single unit? i tried to setup multiple b-acds through cca 3.0, but it's not working. the cca allows me to configure the pilot and all b-acd parameters, but it's not doing its ...

TY08 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Smart Call Connector with CRM/Salesforce

If I had Unified Call connector for Salesforce or Microsoft CRM installed and wished also to use the new Smart Call Connector advanced client for Presence etc, would the 2 operate together? I have a feeling that they would not.Can anyone confirm this...

LDAP Phone directory on SPA5xx not working

We cannot get LDAP working on SPA504g even after we followed the guide .. http://www.mik.ua/products/spa922/SPA900_LDAP_CORP_DIR_V11.pdfWe dont even get the directory name that i have created to come up when you go into the directory menu.We are usin...

joegilman by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Conference SoftKey missing from 7975

We have had a uc520 for 3 or 4 years and all is well. I upgraded to Software pack 8.04 on Thanksgiving weekend and I just noticed now that the conf softkey is missing from the phone when I am on a call. I have the transfer and LiveRecord softkey but ...

lbroering by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes