Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello we recently performed an upgrade of a UC520 to software pack 8.2Since the upgrade we have noticed that users are unable to enable their Standard voicemail greeting either by phone prompt or through CUE web interface. On the web interface the st...

sferrero2 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a UC540 set up in the office, registered with the ITSP for SIP and can make calls quite happily, out over the SIP trunks. When I call in to the SIP number however, all I receive back is busy tone. The call is being delivered to the Public IP ...

After almost two years of flawless operation we are now having trouble with our SPA9000.Our system consists of one SPA9000, four SPA922, two analogue phones. Voicemail is handled by our Telephony Providers via email. Auto attendant is not enabled.Lin...

Resolved! Voicemail Box

Hello,this is probably a stupid question, but i will ask anyway.  I have set up a group voicemail box on a UC320W, how do I put on the greeting etc?  I can't do it form the phone, when i press the mail icon it just accesses the users mailbox.Cheers,T...

support by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes