Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have two cisco 7941G phones .  I upgraded their firmware from SCCP to SIP . I am able to register them with asterisk by setting nat=no . I can make calls from these cisco phones to other extensions which are either softphones or yealink brand hardp...

Resolved! License

Hi All, Can anyone help me with actual difference between Enhanced User Connect License and Workspace License for Cisco Business Edition 600. Where will ip phone 7821, 8845 and 8851 fall? Also jabber on mobile and jabber on desktop ? Or any standard ...

Sonam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear,     I have an old model of CISCO IP Phone Cisco Unified IP Phone 7961G . I need some clarification. When i was check this support community and it shows as obsolete.  But if any have idea please suggest.  3 days back i did factory reset on this...

We’ve been using a UC560 for a few years with very little trouble. Recently our provider (voip.ms) made changes/upgrades that have created an issue with inbound (outside our pbx system) callers leaving messages (only with voice messages). Voice messa...

I need to replace the UC520-24U My current one is shutting down intermittently.   Apparently is not just swapping cables I also cannot connect into the current system. at this point I assume i must add it into the current system and remap all phones ...

pat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

God Day,  i have devices SPA3102, SPA9000, PAP2T with concept  SPA3102 on place A  (have PSTN Line) SPA9000+PAP2T on Place B A to B transmit via Wirelles over 10 KM SPA3102 have IP 10.20.12.10 PAP2T Have IP 10.20.12.20  (line 1 ext= 100, line 2 ...

Ok, after a lot of work to configure this to work as remote extension to Freepbx server, we got the phone working normally when using the handset, however and super strange when we click on either one of the direct lines or the speaker phone button, ...

Mcoelho by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes