Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

UC520 for 16 users

Hi all,As I was checking the website I can see that there is no licence upgrade from (16 users) to any level (24,48,64). Does that mean that if I got a UC520 for 16 users I cannot upgrade it ?

hanichaban by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Paging group plays MOH

I setup a test paging group several days ago and it worked fine. Today I tried making one for real through the CCA. When I dial the paging group (101) the member phones start playing the Music on Hold (MOH), rather than the audio from the phone I cal...

Brikers12 by Beginner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

7921G not registering to UC520

I am having issues connecting a 2nd 7921G to my uc520 demo kit.  i am able to connect the 1st 7921 no problem and when i copy the WLAN setup from the first phone (SSID/security) settings to the 2nd 7921G, the 2nd one wont connect.  it wont even recog...

PSTN - 2 - PSTN Bridging

HI Cisco Staff,As per the subject heading, we have pretty much flogged this problem to death, so i will try my best to outline it and what we did with tac across all sites affected with this issue:The Problem:Incoming call comes into the UC-500 from ...

David Trad by Rising star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

linksys spa941: phone in recovery mode

On wednesday the phone worked perfectly, at lunch I brought the phone home and when I plug it I get the message "S.O.S. Phone In Recovery Mode". Last weekend the phone worked perfectly at home.I can ping the phone but I can't access it with browser. ...

Alternate Greeting for AA

Is this supposed to work? It doesn't appear to and I downloaded the AA script and looked at it in the CUE editior and it doesn't appear to ever call the system script for check if alternative greeting is active. If this is the case is the only intend...

mloraditch by Rising star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

508g + 500s

I am looking at purchasing these 2 devices but cannot see a base unit to physically connect them together like what happens on the 796x and the 791x.Can anyone tell me how these 2 devices link together?Thanks

stephen by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

voicemail to french : how to ?

Hi,I'm using the lastest software : CCA 2.2 with an upgrade to UC520-8.0.0But the voicemail language is USI have the file cue-vm-fr_FR-langpack.uc500.7.1.3.prt1when trying to upgrade the cue, i don't have the .PKG to use withmy question is : how to f...

support by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes