Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

The customer is not using the UC540 as their firewall and we need remote access to the system.  The data vendor has a sonicwall firewall in place and we are plugged into it with our WAN port.  We are using Cisco VPN client but getting denied access t...

Hi,when i configure sip trunk to the provider.I get a problem to call the Pilot Number of VM (here is 500) and AA (501), calls are failed.Here is the configuration i make.voice service voip allow-connections h323 to h323 allow-connections h323 to sip...

I have configured voicemail to email notifications - all working perfectly, however the notification emails are being time-stamped incorrectly (time stamp refers to an hour earlier than actual time). I immediately thought the CUE clock was out and th...

I'm at a loss on what this could be. I have a new phone that shows a single registered extension for all four lines.  Another SPA504G doesn't have this problem and only shows the one extension for the one line.  To this point I've tried reflashing th...

cswakefor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer who is on a UC540, using 504G and the 500S exp module with the latest phone firmware (from 8.0.4 pack) at thier front desk.The two users are both experiencing what they describe as the speakerphone randomly coming on unexpectedly.T...