Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Our SPA504G phones are provisioned to receive MWI from our SIP provider. For the most part MWI works fine, except the red light is on and a little envelope is shown next to the extension key every time the phone reboots - voice mail pending or not. H...

Hi everyone,I have an issue with CUE. After uogarding to 8.0.4 software pack my CUE 7.0.1 upgarde to 8.0.2 with time card view. now with this new CUE 8.0.2 i dont have any option to add any extension, add buttons to phone and so on. so my question is...

Please HELPI have a new WIP310 and I attempted to upgrade the firmware.The update application says the upgrade was sucessful, but now the screen is blank.The phone appears to turn on, and all I see is a while screen.also there no drivers for windows ...

GIORGI123 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I noticed that it appears that the ringtones and background images are not being referenced in the same folder location as the 7900 series phones. Typically on the UC520 the ringtones are stored in the flash:/ringtones..folder and the images are stor...