Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, I'm about to do my first UC520 upgrade with CCA 2.2(5) and SP 8.0.4 . I'm really looking forward to it and I expect it to be a smooth upgrade. However, I have to plan for contingencies in the event of a failed upgrade. For example, I'm going ...

changjoe by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two installations of the UC5xx using Radius to obtain call records. One of those deployments is working perfectly fine and I am obtaining the calling number (dialed number). However my other deployment is not. I am getting an error:Working:904...

All,We've used overlay in the past, but does overlay of a single extension have a liiotation?  i.e. you can only get one overlay per extension?We had a 7921 that was overlayed with X 201, the 7921 was physically removed from the UC, not logically or ...

Hi guys,Right now, I'm offering a solution that contains a UC540 system for 13 users. I know that the 540 may support up to 32 users. However I'm not able to get the PL of L-UC-PRO-8U= in the configurator tool, I need to add this in my solution and h...