Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Touch Tone Menu Problems

Hi,I have a UC500 set up and don't really have many problems with it, but recently some users report that certain touch tone menus (eg when calling banks etc) don't work, they press the button nothing happens.Is there anyway to configure the settings...

Cannot Save Telephony Voice in CCA 2.0

When I try to click apply or ok, the console windows has this line:++: DEBUG:  : Maximum allowed phones:22There are 19 total ephones.  I tried deleting a couple of the analog phones but I still get that message.Anyone have an idea how to fix this?

jcarter by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CCA 2.0(1) stuck in Telephone Setup Wizard

Hello,I recently upgraded my uc520 with the new software UC520-7.0.3.I did that with the new cca 2.0(1)Everything went fine.But after the upgrade, i cannot use the Telephony Wizard.The progress bar gets stuck at 95%.I read that this should be fixed i...

sknockae by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SPA922-SPA942 Localisation -> Dutch

How can I change the language displayed on my ip phones. Setup - 18 Language doesn't do anything.I need to set the phones from english language menus to dutch.Where can I find language files...Johan

johan by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Odd Phone Behavior

My customer is using 7975 & 7945 phones.  Periodically, one of the phones will stop behaving properly and display "ITS" in the lower left corner (rather than the normal display of the ompany name).  Sometimes, but not always, re-registering the phone...

aapexisinc by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes