Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have looked up postings and see a lot of older discussions and questions about call parking and giving the customer a visual indicator that a call is parked. But I have not seen any solutions or creative work around solutions for "Seeing" a parked ...

We have a UC560 with a custom auto attendant. Dial by extension works fine.Dial by Extension to an extension that has the Call Forward All set to a cell number is not working?Internal calls to that extension follow the call forwarding.I've tried chan...

I installed a UC520 at a customer about a month ago.  They are using all SPA525G sets, including the receptionist.  She has two add-on modules.Her button layout is below: Phone                                                   1st moduleX300 (her ext...

Karey1017 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have seen the release notes for firmware version 9.0(2)SR1 for TNP phones, which can be found at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/firmware/9_0_2/english/release/notes/7900_902SR1.html.The 9.0(2)SR1 and later releases on TNP phon...