Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,My customer would like to have a prompt for the morning hours ("Good Morning, thanks for calling xxxx......") and another for afternoon hours ("Good Afternoon, ......) in iothe words have aprompt specifically for the hours from 7 AM to 12PM and...

Hi,Looking for some help. I upgraded my UC520 at the weekend using the new UC520-7.1.1a-ea file.After succesful upgrade when I try to login to the ccm i get the following message: Error: Unable to login as administrator to the Cisco CallManagerExpres...

Again, since we can't get help from the SBCS team because "all lines are busy", I'm posting this for help.UC560 with (2) ESW520-24P switches. 40 CP7962, CP-7945 and CP7965 phones. 40 user licenses on UC560-registered and verified. After a system rebo...

Hi there,I'm developing a music on hold server and I'm testing with a Linksys SPA942 on firmware 6.1.5(a).My current settings for the SPA942 have the outbound proxy configured to my proxy server andthe values for "Use OB Proxy In Dialog" and "Use Out...