Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

UC540 Main Number alternate answer phone

I have a conundrum.  I have a main extension that is set to the Auto Attendant but I would like to have the Office Admin to be able to trap the call if he can before the call transfers to the Auto Attendant.The Auto Attendant is on a hunt group 1 and...

mholzer54 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UC540 Door station

We have a UC540 with the FXS analog inputs configured as user phones.  We call a call blast group setup for pilot # 8000.When the door stations go off hook the line rings but does not hit the 8000 blast group.Where is do you program the number to dia...

chriswk01 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! The BE6K system status LED is amber blinking

Dear All, My customer has installed an  BE6K , but now the BE6K system status LED is Amber blinking. From the UCS C220 document , the amber blinking LED means the server is in a critical fault state, for example, boot failed, fatal CPU and/or bus err...

chenchunbo by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IP Phones are not working

All 3 of our phones, Model # Cisco IP Phone SPA 525G are not working. We can get a dial tone but we cannot hear callers and they cannot hear us.  We share an office with another doctor and they use the same modem, router, etc. but with a different ph...

MWI on SPA514g w\ Asterisk

I am using SPA514g (7.5.2) phones with Asterisk (Elastix) and am having a problem keeping the "Message Waiting" setting set to "Yes".When this option is set to "yes" voice mail's light the MWI light as expected.The problem is when I make a change in ...

CallManager 6 License migration

Hi Guys!!We have just purchased a new BE6K server for my company and we are planning to install and deploy it in the next week.We already have a BE5K  version 6 .I want to do a fresh install of the BE6K using the old DLUs of the BE5K.I am not sure ab...

CUCM 9

Hii have to change  the power supply  of cisco BE 6000 where my CUCM  is installed how can i stop cucm correctly  

Resolved! SPA525G2 time / date format

Hello, We recently bought a SPA525G2-EU phone, which is running firmware 7.5.6c. Date/time is displayed as "07/22 01:44p" , which obviously don't suit us. I can't find any option to modify this format, is it hidden somewhere ? Thanks,Arnaud.

SPA303 screen saver not appear

hi, In my SPA303 I have downloaded à picture, I can see it when my phone reboot.When I activate background picture I can see it every time, and I see it in screen saver mode .I want see the picture only in screen saver mode , I déactivate background ...

serge.v01 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Incoming Calls Failing

I have been trying to configure a SIP trunk to work on my UC520 and outgoing calls are working just fine, but I am having no luck on incoming calls. I assume there is an issue somewhere with my access list configuration or the firewall. I tried disab...

mchurch01 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes